We are excited to work with a global company that is one of the world’s leading machining manufacturer and is growing rapidly in the Lakeshore area. If you are looking for a small company feel that offers a family oriented environment with a spotlight on training, growth, and promotion opportunities while still providing a competitive compensation package than this could be your company. They are looking to add exceptional players to their team. As a member of their maintenance team you would be responsible for keeping all production equipment operational. This would include the newly installed automated lines as well as their existing equipment. Join a team that believes that the most important aspect of your employment is your satisfaction and attitude on the job and your willingness to be a team player.
Location: Grand Haven, MI
Position Type: Full-Time, Direct Hire
Salary: $24-30/hour based on Experience
Shift: 2nd and 3rd Shifts
- 5 to 8 years of Manufacturing Maintenance Experience.
- Troubleshoot and repair all production equipment as needed.
- Experience with Fanuc and ABB robots as well as Allen Bradley systems is needed
- Perform preventative maintenance, such as inspecting drives, motors, or belts; checking fluid levels; or replacing filters.
- Dismantle machines, equipment, or devices to inspect, access, and remove defective parts.
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery.
Inspect, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, plumbing, and similar systems.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.