Newland Associates Executive Search is looking for an experienced Full Desk Recruiter with an expansive network of client and candidate connections to join our Healthcare Search Division. This is a full desk recruiting role identifying client needs, recruiting candidates, working with client prospects, and connecting healthcare professionals to organizations in need of talent. Prospects and sells to new clients and problem solves with existing clients to understand their hiring needs. Works closely with business partners on developing business strategies and sales professionals offering permanent placement recruiting services to our existing client base.
- Develop and grow client base by marketing Newland Associates’ services for full time placement and contract positions.
- Market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers.
- Develop target client list through business development with a focus on leveraging relationships past, present, future
- Maintains CRM and ATS to reflect efforts and track sales cycles.
- Meet and exceed business development goals.
- Source, screen, and qualify potential candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking and internal database.
- Interview prospective candidates via phone, video conferencing or in person to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements.
- Recruiter will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified candidates to submit to current and future client base.
- Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders
- Maintain on-going contact with client companies and professionals to ensure both receive exceptional customer service.
- Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Generate leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities.
- Minimum of 3 years healthcare recruiting experience with an executive search firm
- 2+ years’ of business to business staffing sales experience in healthcare
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships.
- A combination of business development and account management skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment, while maintaining a sense of urgency.
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, self-motivated individual.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.