Global Tier 1 company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative autonomous driving and connectivity products is looking for a Senior Cyber Security Software Engineer. The Cyber security software Engineer will lead the efforts in secure programming strategies across all embedded ECUs (electronic control units) and contribute to the definition of securely updating ECUs in the field. He/she will explore the role of embedded computing and cloud-based services for a secure user experience.
- 5+ years of experience developing embedded software for real-time electronic modules for safety automotive applications. Experience in software development for 16-bit and 32-bit micro-controllers.
- Job involves software for Electronic control modules associated with autonomous driving, linking modules and creating special code that can be ported into various electronic modules.
- Knowledge of and experience with an end-to-end software process is required. Become an expert in embedded software security.
- Hands-on experience with design to prototype process such as requirements generation, design reviews, implementation and validation of design;
- Knowledge of vehicle bus standards and experience with automotive software and device driver development are a plus. Prior experience with automotive vehicle buses such as CAN, J1850, J1939
- C and assembly language experience and familiarity with scripting languages
- CAN experience and tools Canalyzer, CANoe, CANape
- Knowledge of SEI Capability Maturity Model CMM Level 3
- Matlab, Simulink is required; Auto code generation experience
- Experience with embedded hardware and software security knowledge
- Familiarity with Penetration testing, Cryptography Algorithms, Security Software Libraries
- BS, Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Computer Science; MS is preferred
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.