Our client is a Fortune 100 industry leader, offering solutions for new commercial buildings to install, integrate and maintain the systems that help keep your facilities safe, secure, comfortable, productive and energy efficient. The Business Development - Senior Sales Consultant will be targeting new business opportunities in Florida. This person will be responsible for developing and executing a business plan and meeting annual performance and financial objectives. This position requires skills of n aggressive, hardworking sales professional who is conceptual, creative and enjoys a fast pace sales environment. Exceptional communication skills and organizational skills are critical to the success of this person.
- Partner with potential customers, establishing relationships & maximizing the business potential for both parties.
- Build trust and credibility at all levels of the customers organization, including decision-makers across the customers business functions and c-suite.
- Clearly articulate value and demonstrate how solutions map to a customers needs.
- Takes intelligent risks and achieves results by applying sound judgment and experience to every sales situation; shows tenacity and experience with proven track record of success.
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years experience in selling Building Systems, including HVAC, Building Automation, Fire & Security or Energy Management systems, utilizing a consultative selling method, required
- Technical background in HVAC design, Building Systems or IT preferred
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills at the C-Suite level
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- Ability to influence at the operational level
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.