Staff Accountant opportunity to join a stable, rapidly growing, mid sized company in the South Broward area.
· Maintain general ledgers for multiple legal entities
· Preparing monthly and quarterly general ledger journal entries
· Performing fluctuation analysis and variance investigation to comparable periods and budget performance
· Assists in preparation and analysis of all internal and external financial reporting
· Preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual account reconciliations
· Direct interaction with external auditors, including key contact for support preparation
· Assists in preparation and consolidation of administrative expenses, other income and expense items and various ad-hoc items in the budgeting and forecasting processes
· Prepares and assists with ad hoc requests from upper management
· Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial results, documents and reports on an ongoing basis
· Assists in implementation of generally accepted accounting principles and company policies throughout domestic and foreign reporting entities
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* 1 - 3 years of Accounting experience
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.