Process Engineer-Sour Gas Processing Experience Required-Houston Based With travel to Odessa/ Full Expenses Paid
The role of the Process Engineer is to support new & existing plant operations through process optimization and identification of opportunities to improve overall facility performance and increase
Process Engineer-Job Responsibilities
- Detailed sizing & design of all major equipment within gas processing facilities including: compression, heat exchangers, pumps, towers, separators, heaters, control valves, PSVs
- Model and evaluate gas plants, and suggest efficiency and debottlenecking projects
- Provide technical support for startups, troubleshooting, and plant expansions
- Participate in PHA/Hazop studies as necessary for both new and existing facilities; assist in completion of Management of Change requirements that result
- Work with applicable parties to establish facility start-up & commissioning procedures, operating procedures
- Complete and/or validate facility flare & PSV studies
- Work closely with Project Managers regarding Front-End process design, finalizing H&MB & overall major project scope; assist in evaluations of changes in basis of design as necessary
- Prepares technical bids and/or proposal evaluations and recommendations.
- Provides technical assistance in the form of written reports, consultation, research, process debottlenecking studies, & code interpretations
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with new or existing facilities and their process design, including conducting research into project-related issues and finding equipment needed for a project.
- Initiate and manage optimization review projects to enhance safety, run time, and/or operating income.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Consult with environmental personnel and provide information that is pertinent to the facility’s environmental permits that are required
Process Engineer-Minimum Essential Qualifications
- BS degree in Chemical & Mechanical Engineering from 4-year accredited University.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in either/or natural gas gathering, compression, processing, fractionation, construction or field operations. Need Sour Gas
- Possess fundamental knowledge of midstream gas processing and gathering assets and design considerations including any applicable codes, standards & regulations
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to effectively work with minimum supervision
- Solid computer skills to include Microsoft Office Software (Excel, Work, Powerpoint) MS Project
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels within the company as well as organizations outside the company
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.