Enterprise Solution Spec III - SAP CO
St. Petersburg, FL
Our client, one of the World's largest electronic manufacturing companies is looking for an Enterprise Solution Specialist III to join their team.
Supervises a group of individuals involved in the development, support, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, maintaining, and installing of business applications programs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive business requirements gathering and gap analysis via conducting workshops, assessment of operational processes and analyzing how these can be implemented within SAP
- Deliver functional design documentation, test plan, coordinate UAT with SMEs
- Present proposed solutions to the design committee for approval
- Responsible for successful delivery of SAP module configuration
- Influence stakeholders and drive the usage of SAP standard solutions instead of custom development
- Able to design and implement interfaces to external systems
- Work with SAP developers implementing custom code solutions when necessary
- Typical projects include SAP implementations, upgrades, enhancement or extension of existing SAP application
- Work in cross-functional and cross-application teams to achieve optimal design matching business requirements
- Maintain availability of system including assisting installation at plant sites, providing support to current users, monitoring the system and troubleshooting issues.
- Train and support for all plants including coordination with other plants and installation teams.
- Participate in development and rollout of new functionality.
- Assist in development of guidelines, checklist, procedures and training documentation.
- Ensure that projects are scheduled, planned to achieve the right balance of roadmap/strategic developments and necessary ongoing enhancements to maintain the integrity of the application/infrastructure.
- Ensure project communication is effective with all parties.
- Allocate resources to projects.
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are best in field.
- Establish new measurement systems if/where possible.
- Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
- Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health, Safety and Quality).
- Proven Project Management experience in application area on a large scale (>6month) project.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or Management Information Systems OR 5 6 years of equivalent external work experience in the business area, from an IT and business perspective.
- Formal certification in Primary Module is required.
- Minimum two (2) years experience in related applications on a large scale basis of project with proven implementation track record on multiple complex installations, or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
Additional Required Skills:
Specific SAP Technical Skills:
- Minimum 3-5 years of heavy configuration experience in FICO modules
- Finance: (new general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, asset accounting, bank reconciliation (EBS), E- accounting and E- invoicing)
- Controlling (cost element planning, cost center planning, internal order, profit center, product costing and profitability analysis)
- Good exposure to product costing scenarios in repetitive manufacturing, discrete and process industries
- Good understanding of integration points of FICO with SD/MM/PP
- Must have hands-on SAP implementation experience in multiple projects with full cycle implementations in SAP financial and controlling processes
- Experience with at least 2 full cycle SAP implementations
- Understanding of cross-modular impact of processes and configuration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to understand and embrace business and IT strategic direction
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities
- Experience with working in a multicultural environment
- Good understanding of SDLC and SAP implementation methodology
- Willingness to keep up with the progress of SAP technology
Nice to haves:
Masters degree in computer science or related field
Project management experience
Work experience in manufacturing/metal fabrication environment
Basic level of ABAP knowledge
Expert in data migration activities
S4 HANA finance experience
SAP certifications will be a plus
Good to have SAP lease accounting and revenue recognition
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.