Dedicated Tanker Truck Driver | $3,000 Sign-on Bonus | Fall River, MA-170710
Tanker truck drivers earn up to $55,000 per year* in this dedicated configuration. In this Tanker Dedicated CDL driver position, get home daily with a predictable work schedule, where the average length of haul is within 200 miles of Fall River, MA. Schneider tanker drivers specialize in the safe transfer of bulk liquid chemicals with 2/3 of them non-hazardous. It`s all about consistency when you join Schneider`s Tanker division on this dedicated route. By pulling freight for one customer, you`ll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Driver Applicants
- Experienced truck drivers
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $55,000 per year*
- $3,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement available for qualified drivers
- Paid based on a daily rate
- Up to $600 quarterly performance bonus
- Daily time at home
- Detention pay after the second hour
- Paid orientation
- Hazmat endorsement reimbursed with receipt
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Mobile communications platform - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging, GPS navigation, web browsing, text-to-voice features, a color touch screen and a pull-out keypad
- Company Facilities– Drivers have 24-hour access with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,266 per month)
- No employment contract – we don’t lock you in, but you’ll want to stay
*Based on CDL driver experience and location
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Minimum 6 months of Class A truck driving experience
- Live within 50 miles of Fall River, MA
- Tanker and Hazmat endorsements required at time of hire as a CDL driver
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred. Required to start process within 60 days of hire.
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Tanker:
Largest tanker freight base in the industry
Schneider’s customer base includes several stable, national accounts, and we continue to grow our business. That means we’ll keep you moving, racking up the miles and money year-round.
Safety and orange have always gone together, and that’s particularly true at Schneider. We don’t just talk safety — it’s ingrained in our culture. “Safety First and Always” is one of our four core values for a reason. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others.
“We cannot imagine any other company that cares more about safety than Schneider, and that comes down to respect for the drivers and everyone on the road.” – Joe and Sharon Nader
Join one of the top trucking companies in Massachusetts. Call 800-447-7433 for more information!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 3000