Dedicated Team Truck Driver - Auto Parts | Home Weekly | Denver, CO-1200000067
This Dedicated team truck driver position features weekly time at home, up to $60,000 per year* and a predictable work schedule. As a utility driver you will be filling in as a team driver and occasionally as a solo driver for the regular route drivers when they are off. Truckers will haul freight for a multinational automaker, Ford, and benefit from a primary travel area of MT, SD, WY, UT, NM, NE, and KS. It`s all about consistency when you join Schneider`s Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you`ll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career! Eligible CDL Driver Applicants
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
- Experienced truck drivers
- New Class A CDL holders
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
*Based on CDL driver experience
- Up to $60,000 per year*
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement available for qualified drivers
- Paid based on a daily rate
- Up to $500 quarterly performance bonus
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Mobile communications platform - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging, GPS navigation, web browsing, text-to-voice features, a color touch screen and a pull-out keypad
- Company Facilities - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,266 per month)
- No employment contract - we don`t lock you in, but you`ll want to stay
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 75 miles of Aurora, CO
- Hazmat endorsement required within 90 days from date of hire
- Doubles endorsement required at time of hire
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Dedicated:
Haul freight for one primary customer and enjoy consistent miles, consistent freight and consistent paychecks. There won’t be any unpleasant surprises for you, and your family and friends will love knowing they can count on you to get home when you say you will.
Hit the road about the same time each week, and it may even feel like home on the road. You’ll drive familiar routes, bump familiar docks and develop relationships with familiar people.
“The great thing about being on a Dedicated account is that you get to know your shippers and your receivers. You get a good rapport with them. They know you; you get to know them. They know when you come in. A lot of them will call you by name. To me, that means a lot.” - Steve Creighton
Join one of the top trucking companies in Colorado. Call 800-447-7433 for more information!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus