- Assist the Engineering Manager on projects and assigned tasks
- Apply XLT product knowledge in the creation of engineering drawings
- Performs quality control operations – follows SOP
- Observes safety rules
- Performs housekeeping of assembly area(s) – 5S
- Perform any and all other duties as assigned by the President
Computer Skills: Basic Computer, E-Mail, and Web skills are required. Most of the documentation and training is done through the use of computers. Advanced Computer skills required are Microsoft Office. Previous experience with 3D VIA Composer and SolidWorks is a plus.
Licenses Required: Driver’s License
Travel Documents: None
Experience Required: Requires previous experience in fabrication and assembly (with training)
Training Required: Per Training Matrix
Education Required: A High School diploma or GED is preferable, but not required
- Must be able to stand, walk, and use hands for up to 10 hours per day.
- Must be able to sit at a desk and use a keyboard and mouse for up to 10 hours per day.
- Must be able to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl for 3 hours per day.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must have good close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to count, add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Must be able to read, speak, and write English.
- While talking to others, convey information effectively.
- Must be able to judge distances, shapes, and fits.
- Excellent listening skills – give full attention to what other people are saying
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Leadership and motivational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Decision-making and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure individually and as part of a team
- Able to plan and prioritize his/her own work
- Must have attention to detail
- Must have mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to use common power and hand tools
- Must know threaded fasteners
Work Environment: Part time exposure to mechanical moving parts, explosives and combustibles, electrical shock, vibration, and fumes or airborne particles, loud noises, and ultraviolet light. Also part time exposure to a typical office environment.
How To Apply:
Go to www.xltovens.com to apply. You must submit an application, but may also attach a resume.