The Programmer will create, modify, and test the code, forms, and script that allow computer applications to run that meet current and future XLT needs in accordance with quality, cost, delivery and service specifications and expectations. Duties and responsibilities include creating and improving programming for new products, as well as the continuous improvement of current products.
1. Abide by the Quality Management System.
2. Understand that Customer satisfaction is our first priority, and the importance of compliance to statutory and regulatory requirements.
3. Protect the Company's assets, reputation, goodwill, and stature in the marketplace at all costs.
Essential Functions: This position will perform the below listed duties consistently, accurately, timely, safely,and at the lowest feasible cost:
1. Maintain the Quality Management System
2. Make it understood by all Team Members that Customer satisfaction is our first priority, and the importance of compliance to statutory and regulatory requirements
3. Protect the Company's assets, reputation, goodwill, and stature in the marketplace at al costs
4. Design and create software programs using various computer languages (such as PLC, Ladder Logic, C++, and Python) to enhance our new and current products
5. Design and create software programs, which will solve problems for our Customers
6. Integrate systems and software to enhance operation of XLT product
7. Analyze algorithms, modify source-code, debug, and maintain operating systems
8. Use coding skills to solve problems
9. Update and expand existing programs
10. Practice 5S
11. Perform any and all other duties as assigned by the President
Computer Skills: Advanced Computer, E-Mail, and Web skills are required. Most of the documentation and training is done through the use of computers. Advanced understanding and use of various computer languages, such as PLC, Ladder Logic, C++, and/or Python
Advanced, proficient computer skills required are Microsoft Office
Experience Required: Requires five (5) years experience in computer programming using computer languages, such as PLC, Ladder Logic, C++, and/or Python, or other related languages; Strong experience in problem solving through programming; Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel; Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities; Excellent verbal and written communications skills; and ability to learn and support new systems and applications
Education Required: Prefer a Bachelor's Degree in IT/Computer Science and/or business from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience, and must be knowledgeable of all products and services offered by the Company
How To Apply:
Go to www.xltovens.com to apply. You must submit an application, but may also attach a resume.