Description: The Office Assistant will perform administrative and clerical tasks, such as answering phones, providing general information, and preparing and maintaining documents. This position also serves as administrative support for multiple departments in order to achieve and maintain an efficient office environment.
Essential Functions: This position will perform the below listed duties consistently, accurately, timely, safely, and at the lowest feasible cost:
- Answer main office phone line to direct calls, provide information and/or deliver accurate messages, and route calls
- Direct incoming emails appropriately
- Inform Team Members of visitor arrivals or cancellations
- Operate standard office equipment such as computer, scanner, photocopying equipment, etc.
- Print documents as needed, including, but not limited to, Product Manuals
- Scan and file documents to server
- Provide customer and industry feedback and data to the Marketing Specialist
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Perform work related errands
- Practice 5S
- Act as secondary support for Customer Service Representative
- Perform any and all other duties as assigned by the President
Computer Skills Required: Basic Computer, E-Mail, and web skills are required. Most of the documentation and training is done through the use of computers. Advanced computer skills required are, Microsoft Office Suite.
Experience Required: Prior office, customer service or equivalent experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
Education Required: High School Diploma or GED. Some college in a business curriculum from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience is preferred. Must be knowledgeable of all products and services offered by the Company.
How To Apply:
Go to www.xltovens.com to apply. You must submit an application, but may also attach a resume.