Job Posting: Manager - Data Integration & Reporting
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Washington Regional Medical Center - Fayetteville, AR
Department: Information Services
Shift: Monday - Friday Days
Job Number: JO-1906-38061
Date Posted: 6/4/2019
Reporting to the Director of Information Systems, the Manager, Data Integration and Reporting is responsible for all activities related to the vision, strategy and operations of Washington Regional Medical Centers application data integration and reporting capabilities. This leader is also responsible for the implementation and maintenance of enterprise interoperability objectives, the integration of state and national Health Information Exchanges (HIE) and supporting the reporting needs of the enterprise.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide the vision, strategy and operational framework to deliver enterprise integration solutions that support Washington Regionals clinical and business operations.
- Lead a team of interface and reporting analysts to deliver high quality and reliable solutions using industry best practices.
- Implement continuous improvement principles throughout the delivery and operational support models.
- Effectively manage the planning, scheduling and orchestration of project and maintenance with other Information Services and Business teams.
- Develop and manage the capital and operations budget related to integration, interface and reporting software support, implementation and purchased services.
- Ensure all interface, Extract/Transform/Load and report design aligns to Washington Regionals Enterprise Architecture and Security standards.
- Maintain Washington Regionals current data integration architecture and develop a future-state architecture that supports Washington Regionals future strategic objectives.
- Manage all vendor partners and contracted third party resources that support and maintain Washington Regionals integration and reporting solutions.
- Coach and mentor interface and reporting analysts to maintain current technology skills and assist with career development objectives.
- Establish enterprise data governance policies and procedures, in addition to leading the Data Governance task force for the health system.
Experience and Knowledge Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent.
- 10+ years of health care technology experience.
- 5+ years of staff supervision experience.
- 3+ years of experience in leading a team of diverse staff (employee, contractor, consultant, vendor in virtual locations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Customer Service and Teamwork skills, with the ability to collaborate with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Ability to take a consultative approach to gathering information and driving to expected outcomes.
- Highly detail oriented, with the ability to track and manage multiple work efforts concurrently.
- Extensive experience and demonstrated skills in industry standard interface and reporting technologies (i.e. HL7), including health care experience in a provider setting.
- Strong command of future health data exchange technology trends and the ability to determine applicability within Washington Regionals current and future state architecture (i.e. FHIR).
- Demonstrated experience in designing solutions for complex organizations using data architecture and integration principles.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering solutions using an industry standard development lifecycle (i.e. waterfall, scrum, etc).
- Superior communication skills to effectively explain complex technical concepts to a widely varied audience including staff, management and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated knowledge in data architecture, database administration and ETL principles.
- Extensive experience with interface engines and reporting tools, preferably Cerner, Allscripts and Corepoint integration tools and Microsoft reporting solutions.
- Demonstrated project management skills to include the development of project timelines, tasks, assigned resources, dependency management and risk management.
- Demonstrated expertise in critical thinking and problem solving to weigh the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions and lead a team to decisions.
How To Apply: