Virginia Transformer Corp.
Summary: This position is responsible for reviewing of customer technical specifications, cost estimates, pricing and quotation activity. This person will produce accurate analysis of customer/s technical requirements according to industry standards and VTC manufacturing capabilities, determination of feasibility within given time and economic factors.
- Create timely, accurate and error-free costs estimates and quotations are provided.
- Develop and implement effective plans to minimize errors and inefficiencies and to improve the overall performance of the department.
- Ability to think strategically and execute on company’s objectives.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Keep abreast of technological changes and developments within the industry through review of engineering and technical publications, participation in professional and technical organizations and maintaining an appropriate industry technical network.
- Analyze product specifications and performance requirements to determine feasibility and parameters as required.
- Maintain a close working relationship with Engineering, Development and Materials functions to ensure the Applications Engineering team is providing customers the most up to date and accurate information when developing costs and quotations.
Accountability: Reports to the Application Engineering Mgr
· Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering with power concentration
· Minimum 5 (5) years related experience in transformer or power generation industry or appropriate industry experience
· Proficient organizational and oral/written communications skills
· Thorough knowledge of transformer and related equipment manufacturing and design
How To Apply:
Virginia Transformer Corp offers a competitive benefits package. If you seek a challenge and opportunity in a fast paced growing company please send resume and wage history to:
Virginia Transformer Corp
Attn: Mudassar Mohsin, Human Resources
220 Glade View Drive NE
Roanoke, Virginia 24012
Virginia Transformer Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Females and Minorities are encouraged to Apply