Hiring for Manufacturing Operators and Technicians
Title: Machine Operator & Technicians
Status: Full Time
Shift: To be determined
Job Location: Rincon Georgia
Hourly wage: $13 to $17
Accountability: Reports to Production Supervisor
- This position is responsible for support and assistance to shop personnel including hands on production activities.
- Reviews and handles all mechanical prints, releases, revisions, materials associated with jobs.
- Training, and technical support within the manufacturing areas resolution of problems and correction of nonconformance issues and rework within the department.
- Spend a minimum of 50% of work time on Machine Operation(s) on a weekly basis.
- Position absolutely requires ability to read prints, ability to work well with others, the capacity to use hand tools, tape measure proficiency (1/10”), fraction/decimal conversion proficiency, mechanical aptitude and interest, and the ability to lift 50 pounds repetitively.
- Individual must be willing to work rotating or assigned shift and overtime. Established spatial reasoning ability preferred.
- Any factors such as previous experience, schooling, mechanical ability and aptitude, attitude, attendance, disciplinary record, and history of accepting available overtime will be considered for those who bid on this position.
- Performs other tasks and duties assigned by supervisor and is responsible for production goals set by the supervisor.
- Candidate must have the immediate ability to do production work and pass hands on test of the machines.
- Thorough knowledge of manufacturing techniques and processes or related work experience
How To Apply:
Virginia Transformer Corp offers a competitive benefits package. If you seek a challenge and opportunity in a fast paced growing company please send resume and wage history to:
Virginia Transformer Corp
220 Glade View Drive NE
Roanoke, Virginia 24012
Virginia Transformer Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Females and Minorities are encouraged to Apply