Title: High Voltage Winder
Status: Full Time
Hourly Wage: $15 to $25
Job Location: Rincon Georgia
Accountability: Reports to Winding Supervisor or Designee
Summary: This position is responsible for complete coil winding for power transformers, as per procedures and standards, print specifications and/or as directed by supervisor. Performs other task and duties as assigned by supervisor. Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
1. Review and understand all prints.
2. Acquire all necessary materials for job (from Setup).
3. Check all prepared materials for correctness vs. Specs.
4. Retrieve coil block/mandrel.
5. Commence winding coil as per specs, utilizing check sheet for quality control.
6. Maintain all required Quality Control and production records.
7. Satisfy all work performance requirements as determined by supervisor, as well as all attendance guidelines as established by Employee Handbook.
8. Maintain neat and organized work area.
9. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Welder (mig/tig) Level Hand Tools
Tape Measure (1/32’) Nomax Cutter Torch
Micrometer Jack Table Square
- Minimum 3 year experience in high voltage manufacturing or construction environment.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Good hand/eye/foot coordination.
- Mechanical aptitude/interest.
- Desire with ability to work and make decisions alone.
- Comprehension at 12th grade level or better.
- Previous winding experience. in related field.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Meticulous, ability to attend to detail.
- Welding experience.
How To Apply:
Virginia Transformer Corp offers a competitive benefits package. If you seek a challenge and opportunity in a fast paced growing company please send resume and wage history to:
Virginia Transformer Corp
220 Glade View Drive NE
Roanoke, Virginia 24012
Virginia Transformer Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Females and Minorities are encouraged to Apply