Virginia Transformer Corp.
Virginia Transformer Corp is a leading engineering organization manufacturing transformer. The transformer designs are technologically advanced to serve the electricity grid of North America.
The company seeks a professional candidate capable of converting the company’s vision & core message into a Marketing Theme and promoting the Marketing Theme to the market via channels including but not limited to the ones mentioned below:
§ Internet – WEB; LINKEDIN; BLOGS, E-Mail Blasts etc.
§ Trade Shows
§ Technical Conferences
· Responsible for developing plans and strategies to achieve Marketing goals for all markets and execute the action plan to achieve the assigned objectives.
· Maintain the pulse on different markets, understanding growth factors, forecasts, product demand and global supply.
· Manage marketing activities within the marketing department.
· Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
· Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
· Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
· Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
· Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
· Preparing online and digital marketing campaigns.
· Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
Requirements of the role:
· Strong analytical and project management skills.
· Confident and dynamic personality.
· Strong creative outlook.
· Solid written communication skills;
· Tradeshow and sales conference management experience;
· Computer & internet savvy;
· Ability to work across several departments;
· 24/7 flexibility on personal side to be able to work the hours necessary to support the growth rate
· BS in Marketing (MBA preferred)
· 15 years of experience with progression in responsibilities
o Have done market assessment
o Flair for the segment / ownership / responsibility / deliverable passion and desire
Note: VTC management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties/specifications of this position at any time.
Accountability: Reports to the Acting-Director of Sales & Marketing (or his designee)
Location: Roanoke, VA
Compensation: Pay range $80k to $100k based on qualification and experience with relevance to assignment.
FSLA Status: Exempt
Travel: Up to 30% & as needed
Virginia Transformer Corp offers a competitive benefits package. If you seek a challenge and opportunity in a fast-paced growing company, please send resume and salary history to:
e-mail: THIS EMAIL
Virginia Transformer Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply
How To Apply:
Virginia Transformer Corp offers a competitive benefits package. If you seek a challenge and opportunity in a fast paced growing company please send resume and wage history to:
Virginia Transformer Corp
Attn: Mudassar Mohsin, Human Resources
220 Glade View Drive NE
Roanoke, Virginia 24012
Virginia Transformer Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Females and Minorities are encouraged to Apply