• Should be with a technical background preferably an Engineer / Electrical preferred
• Must be a resident of Canada and preferably Calgary or vicinity
• Must have experience in Electrical equipment transformers, switchgear or related products for a minimum of 5 years
• Familiar with C &I , Mining and Oil & Gas Customers.
• Prepared to work long hours and willing to be on the road in the territory.
• Work on enlisting / qualification with new Customer Accounts
• Secure firm RFQs to bid for power Transformers
• Follow up on quotation / understand Customer needs / price to win at desired margins and negotiate with customers resulting in orders.
• Work with Assist local Reps in ensuring they develop markets, service Customers, add new accounts, increase RFQs, establish Customer rapport, understand Customer needs, projects and sales closures.
How To Apply:
Virginia Transformer Corp offers a competitive benefits package. If you seek a challenge and opportunity in a fast paced growing company please send resume and wage history to:
Virginia Transformer Corp
Attn: Mudassar Mohsin, Human Resources
220 Glade View Drive NE
Roanoke, Virginia 24012
Virginia Transformer Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Females and Minorities are encouraged to Apply