Summary: This position is responsible for the weld-assembly of all enclosures and other structural components for power transformers, switchgears, reactors and related components. All fabrication is completed per mechanical print specifications and/or per Metal Fab supervisor’s instructions.
- Position requires welding experience with ability to run Stick/MIG and 7018 and 7024 rods, Metal / Flux Core,
- Ability to read prints, work well with others, and the capacity to use hand tools.
- Experience in Overhead Crane operation & Pressure Vessel.
- Welding Certification will be Preferred
- Must have the immediate ability to do production welding and pass welding test. Lift up to 60 lbs. repetitively
TO APPLY, email at THIS EMAIL
How To Apply:
Virginia Transformer Corp offers a competitive benefits package. If you seek a challenge and opportunity in a fast paced growing company please send resume and wage history to:
Virginia Transformer Corp
Attn: Mudassar Mohsin, Human Resources
220 Glade View Drive NE
Roanoke, Virginia 24012
Virginia Transformer Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Females and Minorities are encouraged to Apply