Material Manager Job Location:- Rincon, GA
- Material Planning/Management/Execution
(Skills & Competencies expected to handle Full Scope of the job)
- Vendor Development
- benchmark price
- vendor identification
- negotiation & contract management
- monitoring performance (audits, preventive & corrective actions)
- management of demand & risks
- create requisition/ purchase order
- coordinate delivery
- Receiving & Inspection
- Transportation (inwards & outwards)
- Inventory Control
- Issuance of Material (handling)
- Disposal of Scrap, Obsolete & Excess
- Value Analysis
- All other jobs assigned by supervisor/s
Experience & Education
· A bachelor's degree and 10 years of Materials/Procurement and Manufacturing Operation experience with min 3 years in management role, or 13 years of experience in the materials operation.
· Preferred- a Materials certification i.e. Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP)
- Materials/Procurement Expertise.
- ERP system
- Manufacturing Business Acumen.
- Communication & Logistics.
- Asset Management.
- Technical (preferred but not required)
- Vendor Management.
- Integrity & Ethical Practice.
Email Resume To:
How To Apply:
Virginia Transformer Corp offers a competitive benefits package. If you seek a challenge and opportunity in a fast paced growing company please send resume and wage history to:
Virginia Transformer Corp
Attn: Mudassar Mohsin, Human Resources
220 Glade View Drive NE
Roanoke, Virginia 24012
Virginia Transformer Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Females and Minorities are encouraged to Apply