• Maintain Clean Work Area
• Read a tape measure
• Work with metric measurements
• Perform basic math involving circles and percentages
• Legend Reading
• Take measurements using a digital micrometer
• Basic computer skills
• Stacking steel
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1-2 years manufacturing experience.
Minimum 5 years industrial work experience
Able to work overtime if required.
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Able to work various shifts.
• Must be able to work on elevated platforms and in confined spaces.
* Applicants must have at least a High school diploma or equivalent
* Applicants must be at least 18
Job salary and benefits
* Normal working days: weekdays and Saturday
* Normal work shifts: Second (evening)
* Overtime is required for this position
* The hours for this role are Full-time, Permanent
* Hourly "Non-exempt" position
How To Apply:
Virginia Transformer Corp offers a competitive benefits package. If you seek a challenge and opportunity in a fast paced growing company please send resume and wage history to:
Virginia Transformer Corp
Attn: Mudassar Mohsin, Human Resources
220 Glade View Drive NE
Roanoke, Virginia 24012
Virginia Transformer Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Females and Minorities are encouraged to Apply