About the Organization A facility maintenance and support service provider specializing in:
* Operations & Maintenance
* Grounds Maintenance
* Professional & Technical Staff Support Services
Our award-winning company offers an unparalleled level of service for clients and operates at offices and project sites predominantly throughout the southeast United States, serving federal, commercial, industrial and institutional markets. Our substantial base of long-term, repeat clients demonstrates the importance we place on building and sustaining relationships through the culture of our people and performance excellence. We have earned a reputation that we are proud to maintain for many years to come!
Category Facility Management
Open Date 6/22/2020
We would like to hire an Electrician to join our team. You will be responsible for installing and repairing complex electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems working from a technical blueprint. To perform in this role, you need an electrician degree from a technical college and experience in the field working on simple and complex electrical systems.
- Read blueprints or technical diagrams
- Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
US&S offers a comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays, PTO, medical, dental, vision, STD & LTD, and 401(k).
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship or Diploma in relevant vocational training
- Experience working as an electrician.
- High school diploma.
- Valid driver`s license.
- Electrician degree from a technical college.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
- Proven experience as an electrician
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
How To Apply:
US&S, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.