Tindall Corporation is a trusted leader in precast, prestressed concrete - one of ENR’s highest-rated specialty contractors. We know that a dynamic, supportive working environment leads to success, which is why we invest in what matters most: you!
We know that to succeed as a company, every team member must succeed individually. We’re committed to helping you grow to your maximum potential. With your talent and commitment, we can turn challenges into opportunities and dreams into careers.
Location: 5400 Olgers Road, Petersburg, Virginia 23803
Shift: 1st Shift
Take information from jobs to create shipping and product list for prestress to load trucks
- Reviews load lists with appropriate Erection Foreman to determine which loads are needed for the job site.
- Prepares invoices, delivery tickets, and related shipping documents and assigns drivers for scheduled deliveries.
- Confers with plant production and yard personnel to establish delivery schedules according to factors such as truck capacities, distances to delivery site, and unloading time
- Build loads in dispatch system for Pre-stress loads
- Have tickets continuously ready throughout the day as loads are ready to leave
- Coordinate special materials loads
- Finalize all shipments in IFS
Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with 1-year logistics or dispatching experience is preferred.
Knowledge,Skills, & Abilities:
-Ability to organize and prioritize time effectively to balance conflicting demands.
-Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with contractors, customers and other employees throughout the organization.
-Must have or quickly develop knowledge of weights and measures laws and regulations, trucks and transportation requirements and regulations
-Must have thorough knowledge of Inventory software (ERP) and Microsoft Suite
-Ability to develop basic knowledge of precast/prestress manufacturing products and processes.
Tindall Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EEO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Job Type: Full-time