See all jobs in Green Bay WI
Job Location: Green Bay, WI
Job Type: Full Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Partner with the Senior Systems Analyst for BI to gather, evaluate and recommend business requirements with key stakeholders.
- Translate business requirements to technical specifications.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate visualization design and user functionality.
- Participate in collaborative agile core design teams with key stakeholders to demonstrate and modify dashboard design options.
- Design and implement complex business visualizations, dashboards, and reports to deliver consumer insights.
- Train end users in latest UI/UX tool sets and best practices.
- Act as advocate and evangelist for new tools and end user adoption
- Understand the data, metrics and KPIs embedded into dashboard design.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (ex: dashboard performance).
- Work closely with the team to ensure architectural standards are followed as it relates to business intelligence design and best practices.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders in relation to User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Quality Assurance for functional testing.
- Ability to effectively balance project work with ongoing support.
- Responsible for adhering to good programming standards and peer review of other`s work.
- Responsible for utilizing existing test scripts and creation of new scripts and test data constellations with guidance from functional SME.
- Responsible for continual technical skill growth.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced skill level in MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Experience in SAS Business Objects is a plus.
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, on-line analytical processing and ETL framework.
- Experience or knowledge of predictive analysis methodology and/or tools is a plus.
- Effective communication skills, written and oral.
- Effective testing and change management skills.
- Understanding of project life cycle.
- Self-started with the ability to accomplish tasks without direct supervision.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities.
- Work with functional areas to recommend reports/data extractions.
- Data mining as assigned.
- Continuously improve own skill sets including but not limited to technology, business knowledge, project management and communication.
Position will not have direct supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
College degree in information technology area or equivalent experience with 1-3 years experience in a technical role.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information.
How to Apply:
Nature’s Way is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.