ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES REQUIRED:include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Operate and monitor assigned machine(s) to detect product defects and/or machine malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot issues related to product quality, formulation and machine performance.
- Perform job duties within the established quality control guidelines of the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Complete all job related documentation accurately and timely.
- Maintain high sanitary standards of cleanliness of work space, equipment, and materials at all times.
- Perform cleaning duties of workspace to maintain sanitary conditions before, during, and after processing a new job.
- Produce products that are defect-free, properly identified, and within the established standards of the master batch record.
- Utilize hand tools, power tools, pallet jacks, and other tools as required to perform essential job duties.
- Notify Supervisor or Manager if any discrepancies arise, such as but not limited to: safety, quality, operations, or health concerns.
- Knowledgeable in general mathematics and basic algebra.
- Follow the proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines at all times.
- Flexibility in assigned work schedule to meet business needs.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information.
How to Apply:
Nature’s Way is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.