See all jobs in Green Bay WI
Job Location: Green Bay, WI
Job Type: Full Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist Quality Staff in maintenance of files and spreadsheets
- Manage all document filing for all Quality Staff
- Manage document archiving
- Maintain Quality training spreadsheets and associate training folders
- Schedule training webinars for Quality Staff
- Process temperature data loggers and return to vendors as required
- Process Product Lookup review, release, and document scanning
- Complete online article ordering and invoice reconciliation
- Complete renewal of permits, licenses, and registrations and maintain electronic copies
- Complete expense reports
- Determine FDA builder codes
- Order supplies for Quality departments
- Process newly approved SOPs
- Order meals for seminars and audits
- Assist with documentation review
- Complete special projects as requested
- Other tasks as assigned
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate`s degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and advanced skills in Excel.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work under intermittent supervision is required
- Must have excellent communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information.
How to Apply:
Nature’s Way is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.