See all jobs in Green Bay WI
Job Location: Green Bay, WI
Job Type: Full Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following
- Help assigned functional areas meet their specific business needs through requirements gathering and translation into sustainable systematic enterprise level solutions
- Research technology direction of responsible functional areas and stay abreast of new functionality and capabilities
- Responsible for SAP configuration and support of assigned functional areas
- Responsible for solution design and creation of functional design and direction of development activity needed to meet solution
- Responsible for integration between SAP ECC SD modules and other 3rd party or cloud based solutions to support minimal downtime and optimize business operations
- Manage small to mid-size enhancements to meet specific business needs within agreed to time and budget
- Provide direction to internal and external development staff
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Responsible for all aspects of functionality in assigned area
- Strong Analytical skills
- Effective communication skills, written and oral
- Effective testing management and debugging skills
- Understanding of system development life cycle
- Self-started with the ability to accomplish tasks without direct supervision
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and concepts
- While this is not a coding position, prior experience in a development language will be valuable in role
- Degree in information technology with focus in business applications
About Nature`s Way
A pioneer in herbal supplements, Nature`s Way is one of the most recognized and trusted consumer brands of dietary supplements. Nature`s way is known for its expansive line of whole herbs, standardized extracts, vitamins & minerals, and homeopathic remedies. Nature`s Way products include brands such as Alive! multi-vitamins, Umcka Cold Care, Sambucus, and Primadophilus probiotics. They offer over 600 premium nutritional and natural products. For more information visit www.naturesway.com.
Position will not have direct supervisory responsibilities but will coordinate project/enhancement tasks of supporting staff, typically 1-3 individuals. This position will have input to performance reviews for project/enhancement team members.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
College degree in information technology area or equivalent experience of 1-3 years experience in assigned functional area.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The Associate frequently is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The Associate is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an Associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but individual must be able to focus and complete high quality work despite ongoing interruptions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information.
How to Apply:
Nature’s Way is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.