See all jobs in Green Bay WI
Job Location: Green Bay, WI
Job Type: Full Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES including the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Monitoring evolving trends to maintain a competitive advantage in the space.
- Review and monitor Amazon inventory levels and execute sales opportunities and efficiencies.
- Analyze Amazon reports utilizing Amazon Vendor Central in addition to Natures Way reporting tools evaluating product and category specific performance
- Analyze competitive profitability data via Amazon the platform.
- Maintain customer daily reporting through Amazon Vendor Central.
- Maintain knowledge of current systems, applications and functionality
- Analyze key performance indicators pertaining to the e-commerce business and provide comprehensive feedback, insight, and strategies to improve overall performance and profitability.
- Collaborate with internal departments to effectively support the overall success of Amazon.
This position does not have any direct supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities simultaneously, work independently, and drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail
- Fast learner; absorbing information and experiences and applying them.
- Working knowledge of Sales and Margin analyses
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Solid communication skills in both written and oral form.
- Organized, diligent, detail-oriented and self-motivated team player
- Ability to think globally, strategically, and objectively.
- Thorough understanding of end-to-end E-Commerce processes
- Strong desire to learn and work with other departments
- Most possess direct understanding of multiple E-commerce platforms
- One to three years of experience in one or more roles in an online ecommerce environment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Amazon Vendor Central and/or Amazon Seller Central
- Associate degree preferred in business and/or 1-3 years of experience working in an E-commerce envinroment.
- Advanced level of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM software and Microsoft Outlook.
- Basic working knowledge of SAP and EDI
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION
Must have a valid driver`s license and meet the terms of the companys driver policy.
Ability to effectively listen, understand and communicate with a diverse customer base.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is frequently required to talk or hear. The Associate is occasionally required to sit and reach with hands and arms.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an Associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information.
How to Apply:
Nature’s Way is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.