Manages retail accounts and sells products to selected types of customers or prospects in assigned territory while maintaining appearance of SNA products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop annual business plans for assigned accounts under the direction of management and w/in CMF guidelines
- Solicits and maintains favorable contact with current and potential prime accounts.
- 75-80% of time to call on retail, wholesale, or specialty accounts as assigned in territories (overnights required)
- Establish marketing and advertising programs to increase sales w/ accounts under the direction of management.
- Develops sales of product by presenting marketing programs, researching and resolving customer problems, recommending modifications to the product, and coordinating sales negotiations with appropriate personnel.
- Coordinates demo support at store level to drive sales
- Understand and convey product knowledge, breadth, and key attributes to drive sales within your respective territory
- Manages expenses within allotted annual budget and completes call reports as required by home office
- Responsible for maximizing SNA product visibility in retail: cleaning, facing, setting & resetting displays and literature
- Update and maintain stock in retail stores, coupons, literature, point of purchase material, and promotion items.
- Attend Grand Openings, Customer Events, Industry Trade Shows and other events to represent SNA & grow the business
- Coordinate educations events with administrative support
- Other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information.
How to Apply:
Nature’s Way is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.