See all jobs in Green Bay WI
Job Location: Green Bay, WI
Job Type: Full Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage customer orders to achieve fill rate, invoice accuracy and on time delivery targets.
- Notify customers and/or brokers of shortages, order changes and other issues related to their purchase orders.
- Assist customers and/or brokers with inquiries related to product availability, specifications, prices and discounts
- Work with customers and internal cross functional teams to address customer fines/fees and price
- Collaborate with transportation, warehouse, production planning, inventory and sales to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate professional communication and follow through in all internal and external verbal and written exchanges.
- Serve as a resource to Sales partners.
- Maintain current, accurate and thorough Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS).
- Customer management may include the following:
- Customer Web portal navigation for item maintenance etc.
- Customer Scorecard reports from portals, data subscription services etc.
- Distributor, FDM, E-Commerce & Key account administration
- Distributor, FDM, E-Commerce & Key account transaction management
- EDI venues, Order Dog and Scan Genius management
- FDM new item & vendor forms
- New store open orders
- Open order report
- SAP Process & Procedure Manuals
- SAP projects and updates
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), plus a minimum of two years customer service and/or sales experience is required. Associates degree or Bachelors Degree preferred. SAP or other ERP software experience preferred. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Ability to read, comprehend and write instructions, short correspondence, and e-mails. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-ones, to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rates, ratios, percentages and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to work independently and with a team, and make decisions quickly and logically.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Must possess a willingness and ability to learn.
- Must possess the ability to deal with others efficiently, professionally and diplomatically.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize; problem solve; and think critically in a dynamic environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly required to sit; use hands to either handle, or feel; and talk and hear. The Associate frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The Associate is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an Associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but individual must be able to focus and complete high quality work despite ongoing interruptions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information.
How to Apply:
Nature’s Way is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.