See all jobs in Green Bay WI
Job Location: Green Bay, WI
Job Type: Full Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Trusted advisor in BI, responsible for Sales, Marketing and Financial departments but also responsible for all other corporate reporting/analytics tactics and strategy
- Thought leader in BI, responsible for solution selection, solution rollout, adoption of solutions, and development of BI strategy and tactics
- Must be able to evaluate and prioritize project work and change requests based on feedback from key contacts within the business and overall BI strategy
- Manage multiple small to large size enhancements and projects including corporate level executive dashboard initiatives
- Develop and manage project budgets with responsibility for scope and resource management of assigned projects
- Responsible for solution design and direction of development staff to meet business requirements
- Lead continual improvement initiatives including performance improvements
- Provide objectives, direction and feedback to project team members
- Mentor staff members; may contribute to team members performance reviews
Other Skills and Abilities
- 5+ years of experience developing BI solutions
- 2+ years of experience leading BI initiatives
- Possess and maintain current knowledge of best in class BI toolsets and roadmaps
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- SAP HANA experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to manage and support multiple initiatives
- BA/BS or equivalent
This position may have direct supervisory responsibilities of others on the team which includes mentoring, objective setting and performance management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
College degree in information technology area or equivalent experience with 4-6 years experience in multiple functional areas.
Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The Associate frequently is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The Associate is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an Associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but individual must be able to focus and complete high quality work despite ongoing interruptions.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by Associates, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information.
How to Apply:
Nature’s Way is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.