See all jobs in McCarran NV
Job Location: McCarran, NV
Job Type: Full Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Accurately pick and pack customer orders to meet requirements and specifications.
- Pick line requires repetitive use of hands.
- Involves picking product order 80% of shift.
- Perform transactions with RF or Voice equipment that are timely and accurate.
- Lift and stack cases of product onto pallets and secure for shipment. Requires frequent lifting of 40 and up to 60 pounds.
- Accurately receives and stores materials according to facility specifications and cGMP requirements.
- Put away and transport materials using various powered material handling equipment.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace.
- Perform cycle counts and maintain inventory accuracy.
- Process customer returns per Company policy.
MATERIAL HANDLER I (0-24 Month Period)
- Must be proficient in two Material Handler Zones.
- Complete all established requirements within a 24 month period.
- Review and begin building knowledge of required SOP guidelines for position.
- Utilize computer programs that are required for job performance (i.e. SAP Software).
- Build partnerships through teamwork and communication.
- Completion of all training guide requirements such as SOPs, work instructions, safety training, cGMP training, etc.
MATERIAL HANDLER II
Prerequisite: Successful completion of Level I
- Must be proficient in 2 Material Handler Zones.
- Demonstrate abilities to train other team members.
- Effective and proficient team player that is aware of areas of opportunity within the assigned area.
- Consistently maintain all job knowledge of required areas.
- Release orders for picking, replenishments, pick zones as required.
MATERIAL HANDLER III
Prerequisite: Successful completion of Level II and position availability
- Proficient in all Material Handler Zones.
- Recognizes opportunities to improve processes to become more efficient.
- Ability to train and develop team members.
- Builds rapport with team members and networks with other departments for support.
- Demonstrate coaching and mentoring skills.
- Effective training presentation skills.
- Perform minor preventative maintenance on assigned machine(s).
This job does not have supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty as required. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Valid drivers license may be required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred, and/or a minimum of 6 months related experience working in a warehouse and/or distribution environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information.
How to Apply:
Nature’s Way is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.