The QA Supplier Qualification Specialist works to help ensure the quality and compliance of Nature’s Way (SNA) products (domestic and international). This includes contract manufactured dietary supplement products, OTC drugs and OTC homeopathics. The QA Supplier Qualification Specialist works to ensure compliance with applicable regulations (primarily FDA) and SNA QA policies, guidelines, and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Facilitate the execution of Quality Agreements with SNA contract manufacturers.
· Perform and/or oversee Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) audits (including the necessary follow up) of contract manufacturers.
· Lead, manage and execute the appropriate contract manufacturer raw material supply chain quality and compliance verification activities.
· Lead, manage and execute the contract manufacturer Master Formula-Specification process.
· Participation on new product project teams by representing the SNA QA function.
· Oversee the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) of contract manufactured products.
· Review and approve product labeling for contract manufactured products.
· Execute other Quality Assurance tasks :
o Conduct Out of Specification Investigations
o Determine bulk and finished good dispositions
o Conduct Non-Conformance Investigations
o Review and approve Formula Deviations and Rework Plans
o Draft, review, and approve Standard Operating Procedures
· Lead or assist in Corporate Quality Policy updating.
· Participate in cross-functional teams in an effort to improve quality and compliance of SNA products.
How to Apply:
Nature’s Way is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.