The Consumer Insights Associate Manager will work with their Brand Teams to provide insight-driven thought leadership on how to build and grow our brands, enabling them to cut through in a highly competitive and fragmented environment. This role ensures that the consumer is front and center of everything we do and will be responsible for developing and implementing consumer insight initiatives through identified brand opportunities to achieve business objectives. The successful candidate will be a "decision change agent" who is adept at driving insights into the business, able to advocate for their recommendations, and successfully influence critical business decisions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree required, advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years insights / strategy / research / analytics / psychology experience preferred
- Able to understand, interpret, and gleam insights from data
- Strong passion for the consumer
- Proven leadership skills including initiative, communication, creativity, bias towards action, and success even in the face of ambiguity
How to Apply:
DON'T HAVE A RESUME click here
HAVE A RESUME click here
Nature’s Way is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.