The Behavioral Analytics Associate Manager will be a highly motivated individual that can lead Nature’s Way in their reporting, analytics, and modeling. By continually digging deeper and exploring new insight approaches, the Behavioral Insights Associate Manager has the opportunity to impact critical Marketing, Category Management, Shopper Marketing, and Sales Strategy initiatives via pricing, promotion, and media effectiveness.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree required in statistics, finance, or business, advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years analytics experience preferred
- Understand, interpret, gleam insights, and identify game changing opportunities from data
- Strong analytical background across a variety of methods (e.g. consumer decision tree, discrete choice, modeling, pricing, market mix model, syndicated data) to tell a compelling story and help formulate category/brand plans
- Proven leadership skills including initiative, communication, creativity, bias towards action, and success even in the face of ambiguity
How to Apply:
DON'T HAVE A RESUME click here
HAVE A RESUME click here
Nature’s Way is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.