Job Title Program Specialist/Project Coordinator
Location Wichita, KS
Job Type Full-Time Regular
Local machine shop is seeking a Program Specialist/Project Coordinator.
Responsible for planning, initiating, and overseeing the performance of all elements of a project. Expected to assist with the coordination of resources, equipment, meetings and ensuring all appropriate information is shared at all levels of the organization. Position is expected to organize projects ensuring on time completion. Required to communicate effectively with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Display knowledge of production process and flow of orders.
- Communication with management and peers is positive and productive.
- Able to provide improvement suggestions in support of lean.
- Develop ideas and methods to track orders and monitor status.
- Add to a positive work environment that employees thrive in so that they may accept and use the new techniques that are developed.
- Developing and monitoring project plans and schedules
- Identifying and strategically planning the parts of a process into stages with realistic timelines
- Able to organize and lead meetings as well as attend meetings and fully disseminate information to stakeholders
- Ensure proper documentation occurs
- Proficient at preparing necessary presentation materials
- Develop project strategies
- Assess and report project risks and issues; providing solutions where applicable
- Ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner
- Follows company processes and procedures.
- Understanding of manufacturing documentation including work orders, blueprints, and customer specifications.
- Continually looks for ways to improve processes.
- Offers suggestions on cost saving measures and improving manufacturing processes.
Hours: Mon. - Fri. 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or Mon. - Thurs., 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Fri., 8 a.m. to Noon
- Motivation displays a positive attitude, offers helpful suggestions, works well under pressure and in a team environment, understands and supports customer mission and value statement.
- Attendance attendance in line with company policy, reliable.
- Productivity produces acceptable amount of work, completes projects in a timely manner.
- Training ensures required training classes are completed as scheduled.
- Safety adheres to and supports all safety programs.
Compensation: $15 to $18/HR BOE
How to Apply:
Summit Employment Professionals