Systems Engineer Office 365/SharePoint We have an opportunity for an amazing Systems Engineer Office 365/SharePoint to join our growing team. AppletonGreen BayMilwaukee--> Click here to apply.
What your typical day looks like
Office 365/SharePoint Engineers are expected to be able to implement and engineer the following systems:
- Install and configure Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Implement and configure an Office 365 tenant
- Perform platform migrations to SharePoint on-premises and SharePoint Online with out-of-the-box and third-party tools
- Lead efforts in troubleshooting, remediating and optimizing any and all SharePoint and/or Office 365-based issues
- Architect high quality solutions to meet functional, non-functional and regulatory requirements and provide strategic recommendations for growth
- Install and configure Nintex Forms and Workflow
What you will enjoy
- SharePoint Online with OneDrive Online
- Microsoft Teams/Skype for Business Online
- Enterprise Mobility & Security solutions, including Azure AD Premium, Azure Information Protection, Advanced Threat Analytics and Protection
- Exchange Online and Exchange On-premises
- Microsoft Security & Compliance Center
Click here to apply What we look for (minimum requirements)
- Variety in your work with opportunities to expand your skillset
- Life-work balance with flexible hours
- Supportive leadership and team members
- Continuing education and networking opportunities
- Competitive benefits package
- A fun, supportive work environment with team engagements and family-friendly events
Bonus if you...
- Possess an Associates degree in Computer Science or related subject.
- Have experience installing, configuring and deploying SharePoint and SharePoint solutions.
- Have an expert understanding of SharePoint Online architecture, Exchange Online and Office365. This includes SharePoint administration, tenant settings, and user profiles.
- Have prior experience in a technical lead capacity with content migrations, including SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 to 2016 or SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
- Possess an understanding of the modern SharePoint framework, governance, and information architecture, such as Hubs and Site Designs.
- Have experience with and understanding of third-party tools related to SharePoint and Office 365 (i.e., AvePoint, Metalogix, Sharegate, Nintex, K2, KnowledgeLake, etc.).
- Possess good working knowledge of authentication mechanisms, such as Active Directory Federation Services and Azure AD Connect.
- Possess Active Directory (AD) and Azure AD management experience.
- Have experience implementing and managing Azure Rights Management Services and Information Rights Management policies.
- Have networking fundamentals including IP, DNS, routing, and firewalls.
- Have solid understanding of enterprise corporate environment extending beyond application platform to network, OS, client OS, browsers, DNS, WAN optimization, load balancing, encryption, authentication, etc.
- Be skilled with Office clients, InfoPath, Forms Services, PowerApps and Flow.
- Have an understanding of .NET development principles, HTML/HTML5, basic scripting and development skills, PowerShell and PnP.
- Possess an understanding of SQL Server operation and administration.
- Have expertise in coordination and escalation to Microsoft support and ability to coordinate with first- and third-party software vendors as needed for resolution of business-impacting problems.
Click here to apply
- Employ versatility while working with multiple technical and business teams at all levels, therefore exceptional verbal and written communication skills are critical
- Experience with analyzing complex issues and delivering appropriate technical solutions
- Experience providing user guidance, documentation, and consultation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong conceptual and analytic thinking skills with the ability to independently drive timely resolution of complex issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively with a broad group of business and technical stakeholders
- Experience in evaluating business requirements and turning them in to technical designs
About Skyline Skyline is a place where people work better together. We look for people who are passionate about technology, do whats right and care about others. Founded in 1992 as a tech staffing agency, weve grown beyond our roots and over the years evolved into a full-service IT consulting firm providing world-class solutions and consultative service to companies around the world.
Our associates are consultants who come to work each morning to support their communities by helping clients thrive in a rapidly transforming digital world. We exist to help businesses make better decisions, drive innovation, and convert ideas into great products and services. We do this to build a brighter future for our families and communities
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
At Skyline Technologies, our work environment is designed to foster personal, professional, and corporate growth. Our distinctive culture promotes a healthy balance between family and professional life, provides educational and growth opportunities, and encourages teamwork and fun.
With a variety of careers in the IT field to offer, Skyline actively recruits and hires the best and brightest IT people around. Our associates are innovators, developers, and implementers who possess a great business sense as well as outstanding technical skills. If you’re a talented technical professional looking for a rewarding and challenging career, Skyline wants to hear from you!
Skyline Technologies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.