Software Engineer We have an opportunity for an amazing Software Engineer to join our growing team. AppletonGreen BayMilwaukee--> Click here to apply.
What your typical day looks like As a software engineer at Skyline, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging client projects every day. The variety is endless!
In your role, you will develop long-term client relationships based on trust and respect by delivering exceptional service and results. You will work on designing, developing, testing and deployment on projects. In your role, you will have the opportunity to create effective, efficient designs that meet scheduled project requirements while employing the appropriate levels of technology available. You will participate in design review sessions to ensure that designs meet requirements while troubleshooting and solving problems with the appropriate levels of technology.
What you will enjoy
Click here to apply
- Variety in your work with opportunities to expand your skillset
- Life-work balance and flexible hours
- Supportive leadership and team members
- Continuing education and networking opportunities
- Competitive benefits package
- A fun, supportive work environment with team engagements and family-friendly events
What we look for (minimum requirements)
Bonus if you
- An associate degree in Information Systems or other related technical discipline, plus 3 years of application development experience. (If you have more than this, thats great, we have several levels within our structure.)
- You are skilled in .NET, SQL Server, and T-SQL.
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have solid communication and organization skills and can demonstrate the ability to balance multiple projects while remaining focused on the needs of end users, clients and the Project Manager.
- You can work independently or as a member of a team of technical professionals.
Click here to apply
- Have experience working in a consulting company.
- Have a minimum of one technology-related certification (i.e. Microsoft Certified Software Developer).
About Skyline Skyline is a place where people work better together. We look for people who are passionate about technology, do whats right, and care about others. Founded in 1992 as a tech staffing agency, weve grown beyond our roots and over the years evolved into a full-service IT consulting firm providing world-class solutions and consultative service to companies around the world.
Our associates are consultants who come to work each morning to support their communities by helping clients thrive in a rapidly transforming digital world. We exist to help businesses make better decisions, drive innovation, and convert ideas into great products and services. We do this to build a brighter future for our families and communities.
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
At Skyline Technologies, our work environment is designed to foster personal, professional, and corporate growth. Our distinctive culture promotes a healthy balance between family and professional life, provides educational and growth opportunities, and encourages teamwork and fun.
With a variety of careers in the IT field to offer, Skyline actively recruits and hires the best and brightest IT people around. Our associates are innovators, developers, and implementers who possess a great business sense as well as outstanding technical skills. If you’re a talented technical professional looking for a rewarding and challenging career, Skyline wants to hear from you!
Skyline Technologies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.