Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master We have an opportunity for an amazing Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master to join our growing team. AppletonGreen BayMilwaukee--> Click here to apply.
What your typical day looks like
What you will enjoy
- Be responsible for frontline contact with client representatives on all project related issues for entire lifecycle for medium to large technology projects.
- Be responsible in managing overall implementation lifecycle of a project and its resources.
- Develop program/project/sprint plans, define resource loading, skill requirements, tracking milestones, and metrics as appropriate for the framework of the project.
- Be responsible for managing the project budget including managing of forecasts against actual, travel and expenses.
- Provide consultation based on best practice techniques in traditional and modern frameworks.
- Function in a light business or quality assurance analyst capacity as a secondary marketable skill.
- Provide role leadership, in the form of coaching/mentoring and standards enforcement for the project team. May be responsible for leading execution teams of 2-20 people depending on project size.
- Persuade others to reverse negative attitudes/behaviors. Maximize strengths/minimize limitations. Consolidate varied viewpoints/positions.
- Provide consultation on complex projects and be considered a top-level contributor/specialist.
- Work as a liaison between the client, business analyst, developers, and the executive management in delivering and communicating the desired client expectations.
- Train and mentor mainstream IT concepts, technologies, and methods/frameworks.
Click here to apply
- Variety in your work with opportunities to expand your skillset
- Life-work balance and flexible hours
- Supportive leadership and team members
- Continuing education and networking opportunities
- Competitive benefits package
- A fun, supportive work environment with team engagements and family-friendly events
What we look for (minimum requirements)
Bonus if you
- Possess a bachelors degree in interrelated discipline, plus 15 years of related project management experience.
- Strong understanding and experience with project, program and portfolio management.
- Solid understanding of various methodologies & frameworks (PMBOK, Traditional, Agile, SCRUM). Experience with Agile projects is a must.
- Strong understanding and experience in budget development and management techniques.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Awareness of current and emerging technological development in software, web and mobile technologies.
- Highly effective oral and written communication and organization skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and associates at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to translate and work between traditional and modern frameworks while recommending the best approaches for the client.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team of professionals.
- Desire for continued education and certification as it relates to the position.
- Develop and maintain effective and collaborative relationships.
- Be comfortable giving open feedback and having difficult conversations with associates or clients.
- Be comfortable receiving feedback and incorporating it into execution of your responsibilities.
- Understand the variety of services and solutions offered by Skyline Technologies. Work with business users to solve business issues and identify opportunities for improved business solutions.
- Ability to be flexible on type of assignment (industry, framework, team size, scope, length of assignment, and location).
- Ability to travel within a 1-hour radius of home office.
Click here to apply
- Have worked for a consulting company
- Can challenge the status quo and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Project Management certification (PMP) or Scrum Master Certification
Skyline is a place where people work better together. We look for people who are passionate about technology, do whats right, and care about others. Founded in 1992 as a tech staffing agency, weve grown beyond our roots and over the years evolved into a full-service IT consulting firm providing world-class solutions and consultative service to companies around the world.
Our associates are consultants who come to work each morning to support their communities by helping clients thrive in a rapidly transforming digital world. We exist to help businesses make better decisions, drive innovation, and convert ideas into great products and services. We do this to build a brighter future for our families and communities.
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
At Skyline Technologies, our work environment is designed to foster personal, professional, and corporate growth. Our distinctive culture promotes a healthy balance between family and professional life, provides educational and growth opportunities, and encourages teamwork and fun.
With a variety of careers in the IT field to offer, Skyline actively recruits and hires the best and brightest IT people around. Our associates are innovators, developers, and implementers who possess a great business sense as well as outstanding technical skills. If you’re a talented technical professional looking for a rewarding and challenging career, Skyline wants to hear from you!
Skyline Technologies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.