Mid to Senior Software Engineer - Mobile We have an opportunity for an amazing Mid to Senior Software Engineer - Mobile to join our growing team. AppletonGreen BayMilwaukee--> Click here to apply.
What your typical day looks like You will have the opportunity to work on challenging client projects every day. The variety is boundless!
In your role, you will design and implement comprehensive mobile solutions by understanding customer problems, project goals, and technical requirements. Mobile Software Engineers at Skyline interpret client requirements and make technology recommendations while considering project budgets. It is important that you complete all tasks to requirement, on-time and on-budget. In your role, you will provide exceptional service to clients by developing long-term relationships based on trust, open communication, delivery of results and mutual respect.
You will collaborate with clients and project teams to scope and estimate projects, and design and deliver integrated mobile solutions. Participating in all technical aspects of team deliverables, including quality, performance, maintainability, and scalability is key. In your role, you will be tasked with making confident recommendations and provide guidance on mobile solutions. You may also lead the design, development, testing, and deployment of mobile solutions as well as troubleshoot technical problems that arise and provide recommendations for workable solutions.
At Skyline, continuous learning is important. That means you will coach and mentor junior team members in mobile technology. In addition, you will provide technical expertise to clients and Skyline associates across all levels of the organization.
What you will enjoy
Click here to apply
- Variety in your work with opportunities to expand your skillset
- Life-work balance and flexible hours
- Supportive leadership and team members
- Continuing education and networking opportunities
- Competitive benefits package
- A fun, supportive work environment with team engagements and family-friendly events
What we look for (minimum requirements)
Bonus if you
- Associate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related technical discipline plus 3 years of application development experience
- 3+ years of development experience utilizing C#, Java, Objective-C, Swift or Kotlin
- Experience with IDEs like Visual Studio, XCode, or Android Studio
- A strong foundation in development of native apps with Xamarin, traditional Android or traditional iOS stacks
- A solid understanding of JSON-based RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective oral and written communication and organization skills
- The ability to balance multiple projects while remaining focused on the needs of our clients
- The ability to work independently and as a member of a team of technical professionals
- A desire for continued education and certification as it relates to the position
Click here to apply
- Are experienced using HockeyApp or Mobile Center
- Are experienced with React Native
- Have knowledge of web application servers and databases
- Are experienced deploying to app stores
Skyline is a place where people work better together. We look for people who are passionate about technology, do whats right, and care about others. Founded in 1992 as a tech staffing agency, weve grown beyond our roots and over the years evolved into a full-service IT consulting firm providing world-class solutions and consultative service to companies around the world.
Our associates are consultants who come to work each morning to support their communities by helping clients thrive in a rapidly transforming digital world. We exist to help businesses make better decisions, drive innovation, and convert ideas into great products and services. We do this to build a brighter future for our families and communities.
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
At Skyline Technologies, our work environment is designed to foster personal, professional, and corporate growth. Our distinctive culture promotes a healthy balance between family and professional life, provides educational and growth opportunities, and encourages teamwork and fun.
With a variety of careers in the IT field to offer, Skyline actively recruits and hires the best and brightest IT people around. Our associates are innovators, developers, and implementers who possess a great business sense as well as outstanding technical skills. If you’re a talented technical professional looking for a rewarding and challenging career, Skyline wants to hear from you!
Skyline Technologies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.