Business Development Manager We have an opportunity for an amazing Business Development Manager to join our growing team. MilwaukeeMinneapolisDes Moines--> Click here to apply.
What your typical day looks like
What you will enjoy
- Develop relationships efficiently with a cross section of clients including strategic and enterprise clients.
- Execute the sales process from prospecting to close. A portion of this book of business is with existing clients that already have a relationship with Skyline.
- Identify, qualify and close new business opportunities; define and research new target organizations and establish sales contacts through various sources within identified target markets.
- Partner with peers at Microsoft specifically their account managers and technical peers to identify opportunities that can be advanced through our sales pipeline.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, offerings, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Assess clients business models, market position, competition, customers and prospects in order to effectively develop sales strategy for each potential and existing client. Responsible for partnering with clients to establish opportunities for growth with their technology capabilities.
- Manage communication with clients throughout all aspects of the sales process which includes but is not limited to scheduling and leading client meetings, negotiation of services, providing status reports, high level requirements gathering of service opportunities and responding to inquiries.
- Manage all aspects of the internal contract process which includes but is not limited to proposal development, review, client presentation, negotiation of statements of work and final contract execution. Communicates all stages of the sales process with appropriate business units.
- Complete sales opportunity status reporting throughout the entire sales process for informational and billing purposes. Prepare periodic sales reports showing volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansions. Review and analyze sales performance against programs, quotes and plans.
- Utilize CRM to maintain records on leads, opportunities, and proposals.
- Attend industry events to promote the companys image and services.
- Perform any special duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Click here to apply
- Variety in your work with opportunities to expand your skillset
- Life-work balance and flexible hours
- Supportive leadership and team members
- Continuing education and networking opportunities
- Competitive benefits package
- A fun, supportive work environment with team engagements and family-friendly events
What we look for (minimum requirements)
- Possess 5-10+ years of experience with IT services sales to strategic and enterprise accounts in Wisconsin, Iowa, and / or Minneapolis.
- Have a minimum of a Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Information Systems or other applicable discipline.
- A Relationship with and knowledge of Microsoft preferred.
- A passion for delighting clients by adding value and being highly proactive.
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales goals, closing skills, territory management, prospecting skills, negotiation, self-confidence, product/service knowledge, presentation skills, and client relationships.
- Ability to follow established internal processes to help organization effectively service clients after the close of the sale.
About Skyline Skyline is a place where people work better together. We look for people who are passionate about technology, do whats right, and care about others. Founded in 1992 as a tech staffing agency, weve grown beyond our roots and over the years evolved into a full-service IT consulting firm providing world-class solutions and consultative service to companies around the world.
Our associates are consultants who come to work each morning to support their communities by helping clients thrive in a rapidly transforming digital world. We exist to help businesses make better decisions, drive innovation, and convert ideas into great products and services. We do this to build a brighter future for our families and communities.
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
At Skyline Technologies, our work environment is designed to foster personal, professional, and corporate growth. Our distinctive culture promotes a healthy balance between family and professional life, provides educational and growth opportunities, and encourages teamwork and fun.
With a variety of careers in the IT field to offer, Skyline actively recruits and hires the best and brightest IT people around. Our associates are innovators, developers, and implementers who possess a great business sense as well as outstanding technical skills. If you’re a talented technical professional looking for a rewarding and challenging career, Skyline wants to hear from you!
Skyline Technologies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.