Business Analyst II We have an opportunity for an amazing Business Analyst II to join our growing team. AppletonGreen BayMilwaukee--> Click here to apply.
What your typical day looks like
What you will enjoy
- You will develop well-formed functional and non-functional requirements using modern or traditional techniques from which the application development team members can develop new software solutions or modify existing application software solutions.
- Provide input to estimates.
- Provide role leadership, in the form of standards enforcement for the project team.
- Develop and maintain effective and collaborative relationships.
- Function in a quality assurance capacity as a secondary marketable skill.
- Perform any special duties as assigned by your leader
- Work with business users to solve business issues and identify opportunities for improved business solutions.
Click here to apply
- Variety in your work with opportunities to expand your skillset
- Life-work balance with flexible hours
- Supportive leadership and team members
- Continuing education and networking opportunities
- Competitive benefits package
- A fun, supportive work environment with team engagements and family-friendly events
What we look for (minimum requirements)
Bonus if you...
- You have a degree in interrelated discipline plus 5 years of Business Analysis experience.
- Experience creating, utilizing and maintaining traditional and/or modern techniques, templates and written communications used by both the business and IT.
- Solid understanding of various methodologies & frameworks (PMBOK, Agile, Traditional, SCRUM).
- Experience with Agile projects.
- Flexibility to travel to a client site within a 1-hour radius of a Skyline home office.
Click here to apply
- Have familiarity and usage of techniques related to diagramming, modeling, prototyping, and backlog management.
- Understand the variety of services and solutions offered by Skyline Technologies.
- Have certifications in CCBA, CBAP, PSM, CSM, CUA.
- Have prior consulting experience.
- Have exposure, understanding and utilization of design thinking principles.
- Are experienced with formal software quality assurances tools and processes such as writing and executing test plans.
- Have a desire for continued education and certification as it relates to the position.
- Can demonstrate excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Are comfortable with ambiguity.
About Skyline Skyline is a place where people work better together. We look for people who are passionate about technology, do whats right and care about others. Founded in 1992 as a tech staffing agency, weve grown beyond our roots and over the years evolved into a full-service IT consulting firm providing world-class solutions and consultative service to companies around the world.
Our associates are consultants who come to work each morning to support their communities by helping clients thrive in a rapidly transforming digital world. We exist to help businesses make better decisions, drive innovation, and convert ideas into great products and services. We do this to build a brighter future for our families and communities
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
At Skyline Technologies, our work environment is designed to foster personal, professional, and corporate growth. Our distinctive culture promotes a healthy balance between family and professional life, provides educational and growth opportunities, and encourages teamwork and fun.
With a variety of careers in the IT field to offer, Skyline actively recruits and hires the best and brightest IT people around. Our associates are innovators, developers, and implementers who possess a great business sense as well as outstanding technical skills. If you’re a talented technical professional looking for a rewarding and challenging career, Skyline wants to hear from you!
Skyline Technologies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.