Regional Van Truckload drivers earn up to $0.48 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile and drive in the central 24 states - no Northeast driving - in this new Schneider configuration. Choose from different home time options that maximize your earning potential. In this CDL driving job, haul 95% no-touch freight, mostly drop-and-hook, averaging 2,200 miles per week and 300-400 miles per haul. As a Regional trucker, you`ll enjoy the best of both worlds: the freedom of the open road while staying closer to home. Start your Regional trucking career in Schneider`s Van Truckload division today!
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how here, give us a call at 1-800-447-7433 or text “Chat” to 28000 today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Regional Truck Driver Pay
Up to $67,000 per year*
- $3,000 sign-on bonus per experienced driver
- $1,000 sign-on bonus per inexperienced driver
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- $0.01 per mile automatic annual pay increase
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- Higher pay: Inexperienced Regional mileage rates, for example, have increased 10% in the last two years
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Regional Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Regional Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver`s License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Regional Driving at Schneider
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 2/3 automated transmissions
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don`t lock you in, but you`ll want to stay
- Learn more about Regional driving
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It`s all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You`ll be treated right from the moment you apply.
"I`m not a number at Schneider. I`m a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 3000