Team truck drivers are among the highest compensated in Schneider`s fleet. Team driving jobs in our Van Truckload Division feature a predictable work schedule, up to $0.56 per mile* starting pay and 95% no-touch freight (mostly drop-and-hook). Teams average 5,000-6,000 miles per week (with choice to run more or less) with an 1,100-mile average length of haul. The wheels are always turning as a Schneider Team driver, which adds up to more miles and money than a solo driver. Best of all, you`ll split the miles, not your pay, while enjoying the company of a partner. Start your Team trucking career with Schneider in Michigan or Wisconsin.
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how here or give us a call today.
If you need a Team driving partner, Schneider offers a Team Matching Program that finds a partner near you with similar preferences.
Have a qualified Team driving partner? Both of you need to apply. Our Team program is flexible and allows people who don’t live near each other to Team together.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants
- All Class A CDL holders
- Current team truck drivers
Michigan and Wisconsin Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $75,000 per year* with a new pay increase
- $10,000 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- $7,500 sign-on bonus per inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have hazmat endorsement
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Michigan and Wisconsin Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver`s License (CDL)
- Live within Michigan or Wisconsin
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- 100% Van Truckload Team trucks have automated transmissions, with an average age of 8 months
- Team driver advisors, current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips
- Learn more about Team driving
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider, but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It`s why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
"I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info, but we live it." Ron, Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies in Michigan and Wisconsin. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 10000