Class C Industrial electrician
Location: Montral, Qubec, Canada
Every day, our Transportation teams travel more than 40,000 kilometers to serve our customers to recover the by-products of the agri-food industry. In this way, each year, Sanimax reclaims more than 2 billion kilograms of by-products that would otherwise be sent to landfills. These by-products are renewed in highly specialized factories by our operations teams to be transformed into high quality products and finally returned to its many customers who manufacture them into numerous household products.
Be proud of your job. Come work for an employer with Quebec roots in a strong economic sector!
Sanimax offers relocation plans for those who want to settle in Montreal.
Sanimax is looking for a Class C Industrial Electrician to join us! Want to add your talent to that of our employees?
The Industrial Electrician will be responsible for:
- Installing, repairing, calibrating and maintaining all types of electronic, mechanical and pneumatic equipment;
- As well as measuring instruments and temperature, pressure, flow (level probes, PH, pressure) and transmitters;
- Installing, diagnosing, and parameterizing motors, variable speed drives, starters in connection with PLCs;
- Understanding the operating logic of automates;
- Being able to wire control PLCs or I / O cards;
- Performing daily checks (continuity, current, voltage and resistance) on the equipment and provide diagnoses of various faults;
- Repairing, installing and testing equipment (electrical control system, transformers, regulators, motors, generators, etc.);
- Following-up as needed on deficiencies, tasks, repairs and corrections that have been assigned;
- Interpreting the requirements of the electricity code and ensuring compliance;
- Providing, as needed, the status of the work including special update requests (plans, etc ...);
- Certifying the proper use of materials, methods and work procedures as well as safety practices;
- Following the culture and philosophy of the company (5S, waste management, teamwork, mutual respect and accountability);
- Permanent unionized position, 40 hours / week, 8-hour shifts in rotation day-night (7 am to 3 pm and 3 pm to 11 pm);
- Salary $ 29.28 / h before probation, $ 30.03 / h after probation period (60 days);
- Comprehensive group insurance program after probation and other attractive benefits.
- DEC in instrumentation or electrical engineering or similar DEP
- Hold a C license (off-construction completed);
- Have 2 to 3 years of experience in industrial electricity;
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley PLCs (an asset);
- Interest and ability in problem solving and good judgment;
- Production-oriented (ie the ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures to meet the requirements of the position on established bases - performance measures);
- Be customer oriented (internal);
- Ingenuity, dynamism, resourcefulness, autonomy, proactive and ability to manage multiple files simultaneously;
- Good physical condition;
- Good tolerance of odors and visual elements.
Come join us!
How to Apply:
Sanimax USA LLC