CDL Class A - Part TIme
Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
Every day, our Transportation teams travel more than 40,000 kilometers to serve our customers to recover the by-products of the agri-food industry. In this way, each year, Sanimax reclaims more than 2 billion kilograms of by-products that would otherwise be sent to landfills. These by-products are renewed in highly specialized factories by our operations teams to be transformed into high quality products and finally returned to its many customers who manufacture them into numerous household products.
Sanimax is seeking a Part Time CDL Class A Truck Driver to join our Green Bay!
Are you looking to make some extra money with no overnights?
We are looking for a serious, hardworking CDL Class A Truck Driver with the flexibility to work part time hours to include Saturdays.
As a Part Time Class A Driver you will be responsible for:
- Drive top quality trucks to groceries, meat markets, and commercial accounts
- Collect and load products and materials at customer locations
- Maintain good customer relations with the point of contact at each site
- Monitor truck performance for preventative maintenance needs
- Help to create and maintain efficient collection routes
Skills and Qualifications:
- Class A CDL Required
- Minimum 6 months of driving experience strongly preferred
- Clean driving record
- Physical ability to help load products at onsite locations
- Experience in grocery product delivery an asset
Dont miss the opportunity to be part of this great organization!
How to Apply:
Sanimax USA LLC