Mechanic 3rd shift
Location: South St.Paul, Minnesota, United States
Every day, our Transportation teams travel more than 40,000 kilometers to serve our customers to recover the by-products of the agri-food industry. In this way, each year, Sanimax reclaims more than 2 billion kilograms of by-products that would otherwise be sent to landfills. These by-products are renewed in highly specialized factories by our operations teams to be transformed into high quality products and finally returned to its many customers who manufacture them into numerous household products.
Sanimax is seeking Fleet Mechanics to join our South Saint Paul team!
Sanimax offers relocation plans for Fleet Mechanics who want to settle in South Saint Paul
The Fleet Mechanic is responsible for:
- Performing helping maintain our fleet of semi tractors and trailers.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and completing repairs and maintenance on semi-tractors and trailers
- Entering and completing the necessary paperwork for all repairs and maintenance in order to meet Department Of Transportation Standards
- Working in all types of conditions for extended periods of time, such outside or in the shop
- Knowing the diagnostics tools/systems (an asset)
At Sanimax, we offer:
- Two 3rd shift openings 10:00 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.
- 3% Quarterly Bonus
- Competitive Salary with medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401 K $1 for $1 with 5% Match
- Green company with strong values and years of established growth and stability
- Fun team environment with a family atmosphere
Skills and experience seeking:
- 1 year of experience or completed education in mechanics (automotive or diesel)
- High school diploma or tech school graduates are encouraged to apply
- Must hold a valid drivers license
- CDL Class A preferred, but not required
- Basic fabrication or welding skills a plus
- Diesel experience is a strong plus!
Feel proud of your work and the company you work for.
Interested in joining the team?
How to Apply:
Sanimax USA LLC