Project Manager, Engineer
Location: Montral, Qubec, Canada
Every day, our Transportation teams travel more than 40,000 kilometers to serve our customers to recover the by-products of the agri-food industry. In this way, each year, Sanimax reclaims more than 2 billion kilograms of by-products that would otherwise be sent to landfills. These by-products are renewed in highly specialized factories by our operations teams to be transformed into high quality products and finally returned to its many customers who manufacture them into numerous household products.
Be proud of your job: Work for an employer with Quebec roots in a strong economic sector!
Sanimax is looking for a Project Manager, Engineer for its Canadian plants.
Sanimax offers relocation plans for those who want to settle in Montreal.
As Project Manager (Canada), the Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring all aspects of the project lifecycle. He will be responsible for managing project activities and results, including project administration and compliance. The desired candidate is a curious person, highly motivated, dynamic and autonomous. The candidate must demonstrate autonomy and bring new and innovative ideas to evolve in a rapidly expanding environment.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Establish and track project schedules, budget and goals.
- Identify the appropriate resources needed and create timelines to ensure that tasks within projects are completed in a timely manner.
- Communicate well to all parties involved, the timing and correlation of tasks.
- Ensure the project teams are commitment to the established schedule and communicate important points to the team: client expectations, understanding of the project, key phases and expected results. Monitor and communicate the status of the project regularly to all stakeholders.
- Work closely with Operations, Maintenance, Consultants and other staff to ensure project deliverables are delivered quickly and efficiently.
- Identify, communicate and manage risks, address issues constructively and with maturity.
- Maintain the client`s confidence in our ability to achieve project objectives in the best possible way by demonstrating project control, presenting a clear and honest picture of the project`s progress, obtaining the participation and support of the project, customer to make any necessary changes or adjustments.
Skills and Experience:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Bilingualism (French / English)
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years experiences, in plant project management and in technical drawings.
- Good knowledge of drawing software (Autocad) would be an asset;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills establish good interpersonal relationships and foster the development of high performance teams;
- Experience in managing industrial projects in the field of processes (liquid or solid) will be an asset;
- Experience in the agri-food sector will be an asset;
- The candidate must have strong hands-on skills and on-site supervision with contractors;
JOIN US TODAY!
How to Apply:
Sanimax USA LLC