Customer Service Agent
Location: Montral, Qubec, Canada
Every day, our Transportation teams travel more than 40,000 kilometers to serve our customers to recover the by-products of the agri-food industry. In this way, each year, Sanimax reclaims more than 2 billion kilograms of by-products that would otherwise be sent to landfills. These by-products are renewed in highly specialized factories by our operations teams to be transformed into high quality products and finally returned to its many customers who manufacture them into numerous household products.
Be proud of your job: Work for an employer with Quebec roots in a strong economic sector!
Sanimax is looking for a Customer service agent to join our Montreal team.
Sanimax offers relocation for those who want to settle in Montreal.
As a member of a customer service representative team, the representative is responsible for answering incoming customer calls and providing customers support for inquiries and orders. The position will communicate across multiple functions as required to provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers - Procurement Sales, Dispatchers, Drivers, Sales Support (Montreal) and Finance (Montreal).
The Customer service agent will be responsible for:
- Manage inbound calls on Multiline telephone system & escalate when appropriate (verbal &/or written). Outbound calls may be also required as required by the operations.
- Provide customer support and timely follow up for:
- Pricing, invoice, payment, general inquiries, customer satisfaction initiatives, next service or other technical information.
- Input some order entry (service order, container delivery, etc.)
- Manage account maintenance (Opening, closing, updates)
- Proactive calls to customers regarding service. (Non-completed service calls, service optimization, appointment confirmation)
- Troubleshoot service failures and coordinate resolution with appropriate departments.
- Analyze client information, ask necessary questions & provide recommendations on possible improvements to equipment and/or services.
- Track/Log calls and complaints.
- Assimilate internal programs to perform the job as accurately and effectively as possible.
- Represent Sanimax with the highest degree of professionalism at all times.
- Strive to meet and maintain all departmental indices and KPIs to acceptable levels as these get defined.
- Perform various administrative tasks related to the department. (ex: Data entry)
Skills and Experience:
- Secondary School Diploma and a minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service; preferably through telephone.
- Microsoft Office suite
- Bilingualism Oral and written (French and English) CAN only
- Other languages (an asset)
- Microsoft Dynamix AX (asset)
- Transportation software (asset)
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written.
- Able to multi-task & Manage time effectively
- Customer focus skills
- Sense of Urgency
- Ability with troubleshooting
JOIN US TODAY!
How to Apply:
Sanimax USA LLC