Maintenance Mechanic - $750 Sign On Bonus
Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
We are the 3R! By Reclaiming waste from the agri-food industry, and Renewing this through our processes, we are able to Return valuable ingredients back to the market to be used by many different industries in the creation of every day products.
Day after day, rain or shine our transport crews drive the distance of the earths circumference to meet the needs of our customers picking up by-products from the agri-food industry. In Sanimaxs highly specialized plants, we renew and transform the material into extraordinary quality products. Products renewed by Sanimax are returned on the market to our many customers who used them to manufacture numerous household products: Pet food, soaps, leather, lubricants, cutting oils, paint, rubber, tires, shampoos, cosmetics, perfumes, cleansing creams, medicines, inks, adhesives, solvents, antifreeze, fertilizers, and much more.
Sanimax is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to join our Green Bay Team!
$750 Signing Bonus
Sanimax offers relocation plans for those who want to settle in Green Bay!
Why join Sanimax as a Maintenance Mechanic?
- 12 hour shift on days (6:00 a.m. to 6:00 pm)
- A family orientated green company with strong values and years of established growth and stability
- 3% Quarterly Bonus and a Quarterly Tool Allowance
- 401K $1 for $1 match up to 5%
- Complete insurance package that offers medical, dental, and vision
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fun team environment
As a Maintenance Mechanic you will be responsible for:
- Troubleshoot and repair all mechanical equipment failures to meet or exceed production, safety and efficiency standards.
- Perform predictive and preventative maintenance on all mechanical equipment in order to anticipate and avert failures.
- Assist with the implementation of engineering changes, installations of new equipment, and other improvements to the plant.
- Communicate all accidents, downtime, and exceptions to the Lead Maintenance Mechanic, and assist in the investigation and documentation of these incidents.
- Share any cost-saving ideas and recommendations to improve maintenance operations.
- Ensure that the maintenance area and equipment level is clean with the company standards of a tour-ready facility.
Skills and Experience Required:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- At least 3 years of experience working on heavy industrial processing equipment.
- Understand and interact with fully automated control systems as well as comprehend the relationship to all operating components.
- Read, understand and work from blueprints, schematics and diagrams.
- Knowledge of use diagnostic equipment, including manufacturers service specifications.
- Ability to weld with wire and stick systems, operate oxygen/acetylene and plasma cutting equipment, and operate a bobcat and forklift.
- Knowledge of or experience with rendering, HVAC systems, truck and trailer maintenance and repair, and/or pump rebuilding experience is preferred.
Dont miss the opportunity to be part of this great organization!
How to Apply:
Sanimax USA LLC